Saturday, November 03, 2007

Romney Ad Attacks Clinton

From The Romney Campaign:

Today, Romney for President launched its newest television ad, "Experience Matters." The ad highlights Governor Romney's belief that our nation's leader must have the experience "to run the largest enterprise in the world." Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) does not have that experience and our nation cannot afford a leader who needs on-the-job training. Governor Romney has led businesses, the 2002 Winter Olympics and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In each case, he brought change and turned around institutions. As President, he will do the same for our government.

The ad will begin airing as part of the campaign's rotation today in New Hampshire. Script and viewing links are below.

Script For "Experience Matters" (TV:30):

GOVERNOR MITT ROMNEY: "Hillary Clinton wants to run the largest enterprise in the world. She hasn't run a corner store. She hasn't run a state. She hasn't run a city.

"She has never run anything. And the idea that she could learn to be President as an internship just doesn't make any sense.

"I have spent my life running things. I've learned how to run a business. I've learned how to run a state. I ran the Olympics. In each case, I've brought change.

"And if there's ever been a time we needed change in Washington to bring strength to America, it's now.

"I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message."

To watch "Experience Matters," please see: http://tv.mittromney.com/?showid=451202

No comments: