Monday, November 20, 2006

Dornan: I'll Be Running Against Adulterers

Andrew Cline of The Union Leader reports that former Congressman Bob Dornan is thinking about running for President. Dornan has been contemplating running as a candidate for the Constitution Party. Dornan told Cline, "I can’t stand the thought of my party having as its three front-runners three open adulterers, Newt Gingrich, Giuliani, and McCain. I’ve got one mission left in me, to come up to New Hampshire and tell the truth, and tell the Republicans you better find yourself a fresh face and not Rudy Giuliani who took his mistress around with him and then divorces Donnna who learns she was divorced sitting at home watching TV with her children. We need a fresh face if the Republican Party is going to appeal to an Orthodox Jewish, Evangelical or practicing Catholic.” Dornan/Hunter For President!!! They sure would make the race an entertaining one.

No comments: