Saturday, January 20, 2007

Clinton: She's In It, To Win It

Sen. Clinton announced this morning on her website that she is joining the presidential race. She proclaimed that she is "in it, to win it." Clinton is planning to come to the Granite State the weekend of Feb. 2nd-4th. Aides in the state are scouting locations for the possible visit. Below is an excerpt from her statement:

"I'm in. And I'm in to win.

Today I am announcing that I will form an exploratory committee to run for president.

And I want you to join me not just for the campaign but for a conversation about the future of our country -- about the bold but practical changes we need to overcome six years of Bush administration failures.

I am going to take this conversation directly to the people of America, and I'm starting by inviting all of you to join me in a series of Web chats over the next few days."

No comments: