Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mi Familia Con Bill Richardson

De La Campaña De Richardson:

On Wednesday evening, the New Hampshire for Richardson campaign will participate in the national kickoff of "Mi Familia Con Bill Richardson," a family-to-family grassroots mobilization network targeted to the Latino community.

"I am honored to have the New Hampshire Latino community involved in my campaign through Mi Familia con Richardson," Governor Richardson said. "Having a broad and diverse coalition of supporters illustrates my ability to bring our country together. As a Governor and a diplomat I have worked to build consensus and to get things done. I will continue to do so as President."

WHEN: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 – Doors Open at 6 p.m.
WHAT: "Mi Familia Con Bill Richardson" Kickoff Potluck
WHERE: Alpine Center, 175 Putnam St., Manchester

No comments: