Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another Republican Announces Presidential Bid

We receive a fair amount of interesting e-mails. Today we received an e-mail alerting us that Republican Daniel Gilbert is running for President. Here is his press release:

My name is Daniel Gilbert and I am running for President of the United States as a Republican. I am a conservative.

I believe elected Republicans in Washington have let us down.Many have turned their backs on conservative principles such as, smaller government and secured borders.

I have a plan for change. I am running on the We The People banner,which stands for Smaller Government, Border Control, War on Terrorism,Government Reform & Tax Reform - real conservative principles.

I'm encouraging other conservatives to join me and run for local, state and national office under the We The People banner.

Please visit my website at: www.wethepeopleforpresident.com and call me at: 828-215-1175.

Sincerely, Daniel Gilbert

No comments: