Monday, November 19, 2007

Clinton Airs "Joe Ward" Ad

Today, Hillary Clinton became the fourth presidential candidate to announce that they are airing a new television ad.

Clinton's new ad, titled "Joe Ward," "features the story of a father who called on Senator Clinton for help when insurance companies refused to pay for life-saving medical treatment for his son."

“Joe Ward”

WARD: Let me tell you a little story. My son Joel had a terrible illness. He needed a bone marrow transplant that our insurance wouldn’t cover and we couldn’t afford.

WARD: We called Senator Clinton and asked for help. Her office called the next day letting us know the hospital was going to absorb the cost of the transplant.

WARD: Now, her opponents are saying that Hillary can’t be trusted. I trusted this woman to save my son’s life. And she did.

CLINTON: I’m Hillary Clinton, and I approved this message.

No comments: