Monday, November 19, 2007

Giuliani Airs "Leadership" Ad

Today, Rudy Giuliani launched his second television ad. The ad entitled, "Leadership," shows Rudy, alone, speaking directly into a campaign. According to the campaign, "The ad is airing in New Hampshire and Boston."

Script for "Leadership":

"I believe I've had the most leadership experience of anyone that's running. It's not just holding executive positions, like Mayor of New York, or United States Attorney, or 3rd ranking official in the Reagan Justice Department. It's having held those positions in time of crisis. I've been tested in a way in which the American people can look to me. They're not going to find perfection, but they're going to find somebody who has dealt with crisis almost on a regular basis and has had results. And in many cases, exceptional results. Results people thought weren't possible. I'm Rudy Giuliani and I approve this message."

No comments: