Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Edwards Airs "Power" Ad

John Edwards has begun airing his eight New Hampshire ad. The thirty-second ad is entitled "Power" and features Edwards saying that he will "restore America’s moral authority in the world."

Below is the ad and script.

What will our next president do with the enormous power that comes with the office?

I will restore America’s moral authority in the world, confront people who exploit their power for personal advantage, stand up for people whose voices are ignored – just like I’ve done all my life – be honest about the challenges we face and the choices we have, keep the promises I make, work every day to restore the American Dream.

Because I know that the power that comes with the presidency comes from you.

I’m John Edwards, and I approved this message.

No comments: