Monday, August 06, 2007

Dodd Endorses Donovan, For Mayor of Manchester

From The Dodd Campaign:

Presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Chris Dodd announced today that he is endorsing Tom Donovan's campaign to become the next Mayor of Manchester. Donovan, former Chair of the School Board Finance Committee, filed as a candidate for mayor two weeks ago.

"As I've campaigned here in Manchester, it has become clear to me that Tom Donovan and I share the same commitment to offering bold solutions to strengthen our middle class and our communities," said Dodd. "He has served the people of Manchester before and knows how to bring people together to achieve real results on the issues facing this great city. I'm proud to stand with Tom and I look forward to doing all that I can to support his campaign."

No comments: