Saturday, October 28, 2006

Richardson: I Like To Get My Hands Dirty

Responding to a New York Times article on candidates using hand sanitizers, New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson said, "I just won’t use the sanitizer. I’ve been offered it, but I’ve turned it down. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty." Since Warner's departure, Richardson's stock has not increased at all. However, has a prominent hispanic, and former UN Ambassador, he might make an interesting choice for Vice-President. Clinton/Richardson or Obama/Richardson?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you determine whose prospects have and haven't improved since Warner got out of the race? Are you basing that on something, or does having the "nh2008" subdomain make you qualified to make statements without having to back them up? Just curious.

Cosmo said...

It is part guesstimation and part listening to pundits. After all, no one really knows whose prospects increased and/or decreased with Warner's departure. However, like all the DC political pundits, everyone is more or less judging it based on poll numbers, fundraising and guessing.