Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dodd Airs "Civil" Campaign Ad

Chris Dodd's campaign announced today that it has begun airing an ad in New Hampshire entitled "Civil." Dodd campaign manager Sherly Cohen said "This ad draws a clear distinction between Senator Dodd and the rest of the Democratic field." The ad can be seen at www.chrisdodd.com. Here is a script of the ad:

CHRIS DODD: Half measures won't stop this president from continuing our involvement in Iraq's civil war. That's why I'm fighting for the only responsible measure in Congress that would take away the President's blank check and set a timetable to bring our troops home.

Unfortunately, my colleagues running for President have not joined me. I'm Chris Dodd. I'm running for President. I approved this message because we can't simply wait for a new President. We should have the conviction to stand up to this one.

No comments: