Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shaheen Endorses Clinton

The Clinton campaign has caught one the biggest fish in the pond. Tomorrow, Bill Shaheen will be announcing his intention to support Hillary Clinton for President. Shaheen will be the co-chair of Clinton's national and New Hampshire Presidential campaign. Here is the full press release on the endorsement:

"Dear Friend,

Tomorrow, I am going to the Merrimack Restaurant in downtown Manchester to announce my support for Senator Hillary Clinton for president. And as her campaign co-chair, I will work day in and day out to help her become the next president of the United States.

I am supporting Hillary because I trust her, because she's honest and intelligent. She has the experience, wisdom, and courage we desperately need in our next president. She has faced the toughest tests time and time again, and she has always remained true to herself, emerging stronger and more prepared to handle the challenges that come her way.

Hillary will rebuild America's reputation in the world, solve our healthcare crisis, get our schools back on track, and put middle-class families first again.

We are a nation at war. If the current administration stays the course, we'll still be at war when the next president takes office. While all of the Democratic candidates have spoken out against the war in Iraq, Hillary is the only candidate in this race with the experience and knowledge to get us out of Iraq and bring our troops home.

I am both honored and humbled that Hillary asked me to serve as her co-chair. I don't know about you, but I am ready to take our country back.

Together we can make Hillary Clinton the next president of the United States.

Let's get to work!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she paid him like that guy in South Carolina?