Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Because I'm in the self-promotion business

Tomorrow, Thursday October 11th, I will appearing on Manchester's Public Access show "Policy Watch." I will joined by moderator Joe Briggs and radio personality Arnie Arnesan. The show can be viewed tomorrow night at 8:00 PM or on Sunday at 8:00 AM. For those in the Manchester area, the station is number 23.

Also, tomorrow, be sure to catch my interview with Campaigns & Elections Beth LaMontagne over at nhpols.com

I will also now be writing a weekly piece for "Off The Bus," which is a part of The Huffington Post. My official title is "core correspondent." Every week, I will examine a grassroots activist group that operates in New Hampshire, like Victory New Hampshire or The Carbon Coalition, and I might even dabble in other projects on the site.