Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's Been A Great Ride

After attending countless events, exchanging thousands of e-mails, receiving plenty of spin, and 20 interviews the primary has come to a close.

Over the past week people have asked me whether I'd spill all my secrets in one last post, or perhaps even write a book, don't worry sources my lips are forever sealed. After all private information is private, even if people are moving-on to do other things.

I am forever grateful to everyone who has helped grow the site, has been there when I needed advice or has ever linked to the blog.

I would like to thank James Pindell, Dr. Dante Scala, Bill Siroty, Phil Elliott, Mike Memoli, Beth LaMontagne and Arnie Arnesen. My gratitude for their generosity, professionalism and friendship can not be measured in words.

Finally, I would like to thank "The Chairman." Without his ingenuity and creativity this site would have never been formed. Though I often "throw him under the bus" he was there at the beginning and for that he will always have my respect.

New Hampshire it's been a great ride, thanks for the memories.

Over the coming weeks stay tuned for information about my new endeavor, PolitickerNH.

-Brian "Cosmo" Lawson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the great coverage you've been providing over the past days and weeks. This was quite a race.