Wednesday, October 24, 2007

McCain Releases New Hampshire TV Ad

U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today released a new television ad, entitled "Tied Up," to run in New Hampshire. The new ad highlights John McCain's classic line from the GOP debate this week in Florida opposing Senator Clinton's attempt to spend $1 million in taxpayers' money for a Woodstock Museum in New York.

VIEW THE NEW AD HERE: http://www.johnmccain.com/tvads/

Script for "Tied Up" (:30-TV)

JOHN MCCAIN: "A few days ago, Senator Clinton tried to spend one million dollars on the Woodstock concert museum.

"Now my friends, I wasn't there. I'm sure it was a cultural and pharmaceutical event.
"I was, I was tied up at the time."

(APPLAUSE)

JOHN MCCAIN: "No one can be President of the United States that supports projects such as these.

"I'm John McCain and I approve this message."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another smear campaign by John McCain and the Republican attack dogs. Actually, Mr. McCain, no one can be President of the United States who blindly supports the continuation of a war in Iraq and who blindly supports the policies of George W. Bush, who has tramped on the U.S. Constitution repeatedly.