Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rudy Finally Sees The Light: Joins Red Sox Nation

There are a couple of things that I hold sacred at this site: pez, Neil Diamond, hot pockets, Cosmo Kramer and the Boston Red Sox.

So it spiked our interest to learn that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is rooting for the Boston Red Sox. Yesterday, in the heart of Boston's financial district, devout Yankees fan Rudy Giuliani said "I'm rooting for the Red Sox. I am an American League fan."

If Dante Scala can become a Red Sox fan then anyone can, so I welcome Rudy to Red Sox Nation. Though, you'll never see me rooting for the Yankees...it's become a personal thing.

Here are the covers of The Daily News and The New York Post.



"What profiteth a man if he gains the White House but loses his field-level box at Yankee Stadium."

No comments: