From The Dodd Campaign:
One month before the New Hampshire Presidential Primary, the Chris Dodd for President Campaign has released eight reasons why New Hampshire voters should vote for Chris Dodd on January 8th, 2008. Eight Reasons to Vote for Dodd in 08 on the 8th:
1) Ending the War in Iraq - Chris Dodd believes the time for giving President Bush blank checks is over and that we set a firm deadline tied to funding to begin safely redeploying U.S. combat troops out of Iraq, beginning immediately and completed within one year.
2) Restoring the Constitution - Chris Dodd will restore our Constitution on his first day during his first hour in the Oval Office.
3) Health Care - As President, Chris Dodd will offer high-quality universal health care to every American regardless of their job status, previous medical conditions or ability to pay.
4) Global Warming - From a Corporate Carbon Tax that makes polluters pay to his call for historic fuel efficiency standards that break America's dependence on Middle East oil by 2015, Chris Dodd is the only candidate in the field with a plan to make America the world leader on climate change and bring energy costs down for families and businesses.
5) Restoring America's World Standing - Chris Dodd understands America must lead to protect our security not only on Iraq, but also on the rise of state-less terrorist organizations around the world, a resurgent Taliban in Afghanistan, the HIV/AIDS crisis that is decimating whole continents and creating failed states, and the growing threat of global warming.
6) Education - Chris Dodd is offering the most ambitious and comprehensive education plan of any Presidential candidate, from preschool to college.
7) Homeland Security - As President, Chris Dodd will ensure that: 1) our first responders have the tools they need to keep themselves and our communities safe; 2) we are able to keep and recruit first responders; and 3) our communities are prepared to respond to any emergency situation.
8) National Service - Chris Dodd was the first candidate to put forth a comprehensive plan for national service - The American Community Initiative.