Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hillary Launches "Energy Independence" Ad

After a strong week spent highlighting Hillary’s plan to address America ’s energy and environmental challenges, the Clinton campaign today launched a new ad emphasizing Hillary’s commitment to lead our country toward energy independence.

The new 30-spot, entitled, “Energy Independence,” features Hillary discussing her plans to end our dependence on foreign oil, create millions of jobs by investing in clean and renewable energy, and end tax subsidies from the oil companies.

Following is the script for the ad:

“Energy Independence ”

CLINTON: We’ve got to get serious about ending our dependence on foreign oil.

CLINTON: We could create millions of new jobs through new energy.

CLINTON: Let’s start investing in what I’ve called a Strategic Energy Fund that will put $50 billion dollars to work with wind and solar and biofuels.

CLINTON: And where would I get the money?

CLINTON: I would take away the tax subsidies from the oil companies.

CLINTON: They don’t need your tax dollars any more.

ANNCR: If you’re ready for change, she’s ready to lead.

CLINTON: I’m Hillary Clinton and I approved this message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it I love it. This is exactly what is motivating the grassroots volunteers. We know in our hearts that Hillary is the only candidate with these 4 attributes: patriotism, flexibility, kindness, and prosperity. I'm getting real sick of the smear campaigns.